Led by: Nan Moss
One of the classic tasks of the shaman is to journey into nonordinary reality in order to obtain answers to questions, both at the request of others and for oneself. Participants in the workshop have the opportunity to engage in divination journeys for each other as well as for themselves and to gain experience in using various time-tested shamanic divination techniques. In the shamanic search to become persons of knowledge, they learn, as shamans have from time immemorial, how to converse with plant and animal spirits, how to learn about the use of quartz crystals, and how to seek and receive revelatory knowledge from visionary sources.
Prerequisite: the FSS Basic Workshop, The Way of the Shaman®, with an authorized FSS Faculty Member.
Please bring the following items to the workshop:
- A rattle and/or a drum (if you have one)
- A bandanna or eye covering
- A pen & notebook
- A rough-surfaced, *GRAPEFRUIT-SIZED* rock (not a crystal)
- A small quartz crystal, at least 1 inch long
- A blanket
- 8 small objects, which you can hold together in your cupped hands, which you picked up outdoors
- A bag lunch (optional)
- A cushion (optional)
For more information please contact: Peter Clark
Register Online: Shamans Flame